equipPING God’s people for
We have designed the Protégé Program to build-up and equip God’s people for full-time vocational ministry in a local or global context. Through this 11-month residency, Protégés will receive real-world ministry experience, personal mentoring and connections to help lead them to the next movement in God’s mission.
Each Protégé will have the opportunity to choose from one of the following areas of ministry concentration, in which they will specifically focus their efforts and receive specialized mentoring and training:
- General Track
- Church Planting
- Creative Arts (Tech Audio/Visual & Worship)
- Communications (Graphic Design, Social Media, Web)
- Students (Middle & High School)
- Children (Grades 1 through 5)
- Preschool (Kindergarten & Younger)
Program Focus and Benefits: Our focus is to recruit, train and prepare leaders who can step confidently into the next phase of their God-given calling, be it in the local church, para-church ministry, or as missionaries in a local or global context.
As a part of this program, Protégés will gain experience in the following areas:
- Intentional coaching and discipling the entire 11 months.
- Mentoring by your ministry-focus department leader.
- Significant project assignments designed to challenge the Protégé and provide real-world ministry experience.
- Participation in weekend worship gatherings within your area of ministry.
- Participation in one of Stonecreek's Training Circle Groups or Medium-Size Bible Studies.
- Participation in one overseas mission trip.
- Ongoing participation with one of Stonecreek's local mission partners.
- One ethnography project in your community or another assigned community.
- Networking opportunities and career search preparation.
- Guidance around developing a Spiritual Growth and a Leadership Development Plan.
- Build community with fellow members of your Protégé class through weekly study,prayer, and reflection groups.
- Local field-trips and team building activities.
- Exposure to a variety of areas in the church.
- Attend leadership development conferences with the Stonecreek team.