DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP!
We want to make it easier to take church with you wherever you go. The NEW Stonecreek App let's you quickly and easily catch up on messages you've missed, find out what's going on at the church this week, and more. Download it today!
Available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone.
iTunes App Store
AMAZON APP STORE
frequently asked questions
Here are a few common technical and general support questions. If your question is not answered below, please e-mail us at email@example.com so we can help.
- Q. When I press "Watch," I see the movie player that plays audio instead of video.
A. The app uses a video format that will play audio-only if your Internet connection strength is low. Video is best played when on Wi-Fi. To prevent long buffering times, the app will switch to an audio-only stream if your Internet connection quality is low.
- Q. I received a message that said "Invalid Data Error" or "We couldn't get the information we need to show you this screen. Try again later."
A. If you see an "Invalid Data Error," please contact us and share where you found the error. We will pass this information on to the app developers.
- Q. Where can I find my downloads?
A. To find your downloads: 1) Open the app. 2) Click on the "Now Playing" button in the upper right corner of your screen. 3) Click on "Downloads."
- Q. How do I delete/sort my downloads?
A. To modify your downloads: 1) Open the app. 2) Click on the "Now Playing" button in the upper right corner of your screen. 3) Click on "Downloads." 4) Click on the "Edit" button in the upper right corner.
- Q. How do I download audio in the app?
A. To download audio in the app: 1) Ensure you have an Internet connection. 2) Open the app. 3) Find a media item. 4) Click on the little download arrow next to a "Listen" button (if it exists)
- Q. Can I use the app offline?
A. When offline, you will be able to access audio downloads. You will need to connect to the Internet or WiFi to access other features.
- Q. If I update my app from the iOS App Store or Google Play, will I lose my audio downloads?
A. When you perform an update, all your downloaded audio will still be accessible and playable via the "Now Playing" screen.
- Q. How do I go back to the previous screen on Android?
A. On Android, since it has its own dedicated back button, you should use your device's back button (usually at the bottom of your device).
- Q. Why does the app quit and go to the home screen whenever I press the back button, no matter where I am in the app?
A. Make sure your thumb is fully covering the back button rather than pointing at it with your thumbnail. You may accidentally be pressing the home button instead.
- Q. Why can't I play video in portrait mode on Android?
A. The default video player on your device may force itself into a landscape view. If you wish to change this, look for an alternative video player in Google Play.
- Q. Why can't I play video in landscape mode on iOS?
A. Make sure your orientation is not locked to portrait mode. To change this, double press the home button, slide the multitask bar toward the right to reveal more controls on the left, and tap the button on the far left to unlock the screen orientation lock. (On an iPad, depending on your settings, you may be able to change the orientation lock with the switch next to the volume rocker).
- Q. Who do I contact if I have other problems with the app?
A. Please e-mail our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other problems with the app. We are best able to communicate via e-mail regarding the application, and we will contact the app developers if necessary.